Friday 9 August 2013

Sleek Blush by 3 Sweet Cheeks Review




Sleek are very well known and adored here in the UK, for they offer very highly pigmented products similar to that of NARS for only a fraction of the price. So, when their limited edition Candy Collection Blush by 3 palette came out, I had to have it.

As you can see, mine isn't in perfect condition. Each blush has a few dents/marks in from either dropping a brush in or catching it with my nails when opening. However, I still love this palette. It's rare I find 1 blush that I like, let alone 3, and 3 that I use all of, well that's miraculous! But I can safely say I use each of these blushes regularly. 

Packaged in Sleek's trade matte black plastic palette with the shiny Sleek logo (and on this, as it's limited edition, a small silver 'candy collection, SWEET CHEEKS) the palette has a very handy large mirror on the inner lid, making it perfect for travel. 



Candy Floss: A gorgeous corally-pink powder with slight shimmer, this blush looks beautiful on tanned skin. Applied to the apples of the cheeks, this blush leaves a beautiful coral glimmer on the cheeks with yellow/orange undertones.
Dolly Mix: A very cool subtle matte pink that's almost lilac, this shade is my favourite of the 3. I wore it to school for the last to weeks and had many compliments. When applied to my cheeks, it almost seems to cover up my natural redness and leave me with a shimmer of colour and a radiant glow.
Cupcake: The cream blush in the trio, a hot pink with blue undertones, it applies gorgeously and can be effortlessly layered to achieve the desired intensity. Due to its texture, it has a long wear time and doesn't fade off as easily as the two powders.

Overall this is one of my favourite Sleek products, for unlike many palettes, there isn't a dud product, and all are very highly pigmented and look gorgeous on all skin tones  I bought mine in Superdrug for £9.99, but they've stopped selling them now as they were only limited edition, however you can still but it here at Sleek.

Follow Mollsie on Bloglovin Mollsie x


8 comments:

  1. I love a good blush, I do find that the cream ones work the best, love the colours of these

    I’ve given my blog a bit of a redesign, please come and check it out if you have a chance and let me know what you think!.

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they're such pretty and casual colours!
      thanks, will love to check out your blog (:
      molly x

      Delete
  2. I really like the candy floss colour but I'm gutted they have stopped selling them stores!
    Harian x. Littlecoldcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! I wanted to re-purchase one for a friend, but luckily I could order it from sleek online
      thanks!
      molly x

      Delete
  3. Hello, found your blog and I instantly LOVE it:)
    I am 15 and live in the England too! I have just started my own blog and would be great to talk to someone who knows about blogging.
    My blog is - http://larapiercy.blogspot.co.uk/
    excuse how amateur it is haha
    Lara xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! I love your blog too :)
      thanks!
      molly x

      Delete
  4. I want to try out , i love the dolly mix it's the color i've been looking for a long time .

    NovembreBeaute♡

    Natassa xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so gorgeous! I can't recommend it enough, especially the dolly mix powder blush. It add's just enough colour to be subtle, but can also be built up.
      thanks!
      molly x

      Delete