Friday 2 August 2013

''What a slut time is. She screws everybody.''

Some of you may recognise the title of this post as a quote from John Green's The Fault In Our Stars, one of my personal favourite books. That isn't the only reason it's taken place as the title of this post, however. It's because it's one of the most truthful and well-put quotes I've ever discovered in a book.

I can't apologise enough for not posting recently, even if no one reads my blog every post gives me a warmth of satisfaction that I rarely find in any task. I love having a blog, and hope one day one of my posts helps someone to decide on a product, to apply a product or even just interests them enough that that read to the end.


If any of you are in any way interested, here's what I've been up to in my absence:




 I went to Belgium! For my first time being in the country, I loved it. We visited many historical sites associated with WWI in Ypres, such as the Menin Gate, Passchendaele and Langemark Cemetery. We then went shopping in some lovely little belgium chocolate shops, and to be in company of close friends the day was lovely.


 My braces came off! As much as I love my smooth new teeth, I do miss having braces. I'm not sure why, I just liked the way they looked, and having something to balance my tip on top off. I now have a retainer I have to wear constantly (except when brushing and eating) for four months, however it's more ofter thana not covered in lipstick. Whoops!
Day's in the park have become a frequent must for us English folk with the hot weather and all. As hard as it is to believe, we don't only walk our corgie's and drink tea. Only in the afternoons, anyway. And look, we smile! Really we do!

Obviously, I have been up to a lot more, but these are the parts I felt to share. I will hopefully be posting a lot more from now on, and please feel free to leave comments.


Mollsie x

1 comment: