Saturday 1 June 2013

Just A Little Hello

After years of make-up & beauty loving, months of obsessing over blogs and immersing myself in the blogosphere and weeks of contemplating, I finally decided to start a beauty blog. Yes, I'm 14. No, I'm not childish, uneducated in terms of make-up & cosmetics, naïve or new to beauty blogs.
I would say I have an obsession with beauty products, make-up mostly, for I love the way it can transform your face and body in any way you wish. I do use make-up on a daily basis, however also cannot stress the importance of skin care.

One of the most recurring things you'll see on my blog is beauty product reviews, for I have so much to say about so many products. If you would like to comment with any questions, tips, comments or just to say hello, that'd be greatly welcomed.

Toodle Pip,
Mollsie x

Follow Mollsie on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment