Monday 3 June 2013

Mark Jacobs Lola - Summer Floral Scent Review

Everyone has a perfume or 7 that they adore, and is/are their summer staple scent. Well, here's my all time favourite summer scent ever, Mark Jacobs Lola.

Not only is the bottle one of the most elegant, exciting and beautiful bottle's I've ever set eyes upon, the perfume has the most gorgeous, flirtatious floral scent. The base notes of this scent are vanilla & creamy musk. The top notes are pear, grapefruit, rose and fuchsia. All of these combine into a glorious fruity, floral, fresh scent that excites me at every little smell of it.

I can put this perfume on at 7 in the morning and it will still be going strong at 7 in the evening. I've had countless compliments when wearing this perfume, in fact they're almost daily. If anyone asked me to sum up summer in a word, it will always be 'Lola'.



The lid on this bottle is so lovely and girly. The bouquet that springs from the purple glass bottle just screams eccentric and extravagant. It's made of scentless rubber, so there's no chance of any breakages here. I believe that this bottle enhances the overall experience of the perfume, once you've set eyes upon it, you just want to run and spray the perfume on every inch of your well beautified body - or is that just me?

This perfume is a moderate price at £63 for a 100ml bottle (when bought from Debenhams.) I would extremely recommend this product, for I know of no other perfume (possibly excluding Coco Chanel) that makes me feel as glamorous or joyful as when I'm wearing Lola.

Toodle Pip,
Mollsie x

Follow Mollsie on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment